Real Estate Attorneys - Manhattan NYC
Dressler Law Firm provides legal representation for clients in the Manhattan NYC and the burrows who are buying or selling a commercial or residential building, home, condominium unit or cooperative apartment.
The attorneys at Dressler Law Firm work efficiently; it is our goal to get our clients into contract quickly and complete the transaction as soon as possible. We maintain close contact with our clients, returning calls and emails immediately throughout the process.
Our real estate lawyers handling Landlord Tenant Litigation incorporate such services as lease review and consultation, Orders to Show, cause for emergency proceedings, holdover proceedings and non-payment actions. We service landlords and tenants throughout the New York City area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Nassau counties.
Several areas of focus include:
- Residential real estate closings: We represent buyers, sellers and other parties in residential real estate closings.
- Commercial real estate closings: We can help you make sure your commercial real estate closing is handled properly to maximize your investment return.
- Buying and selling co-op apartments: Co-ops are a major feature of the real estate market in New York. We represent buyers, sellers and other parties in co-op transactions.
- Buying and selling condominiums: Our firm helps clients protect their interests in the negotiation and completion of condominium purchase and sale transactions.
- Co-op and condo building management representation: Transactional and litigation services to co-op and condominium management entities.
- Intrafamily transfers of property: We have extensive experience guiding clients through New York's unique process for the transfer of real estate to family members.
- Landlord-tenant law: Our firm represents residential and commercial landlords and tenants in disputes over unpaid rent, repairs, holdover, lease violations, security deposits and other matters.
- Regaining foreclosure surpluses: If your property has been foreclosed on and sold off for more than you owed on the loan, we may be able to help you regain the surplus.
- Building Department Violations: We will guide you through the process of clearing violations and avoiding excessive fines.
If you need representation for your Real Estate related matter, contact Dressler Law Firm now, or call today: (212) 239-1061
Great Attorney for Real Estate!
Adam is a great attorney and gives me great legal advice that is specific and detailed to my specific circumstances. I have called Adam for advice on real estate transactions and contract questions and have found him to have knowledge on both topics.
Jeff, New York (NY)